Keystone Conservation is in the process of consolidating with another group, People and Carnivores.
Keystone and People and Carnivores have been working together for years and we are really excited about combining efforts, programs, resources and expertise to accomplish our new combined mission:
We connect people, ideas, and resources to advance rangeland stewardship and carnivore conservation in the American West. We work with ranchers, hunters and outfitters, rural residents, land managers, and scientists to keep grizzlies, wolves and other carnivores in the wild and out of trouble.
Explore our new website www.peopleandcarnivores.org
The work that we do as Keystone Conservation will stay the same – we are simply adding more resources to carnivore conservation, and changing our name.
What Will Stay The Same:
- Our work and our projects
- Our office location, address, and phone
- Our regular communication with supporters and funders
- The tax-deductible status of your donations
What Will Change:
- Our name
- Our website will become www.peopleandcarnivores.org
- Our staff (we are simply adding the two staffs together)
- Our commitment to wildlife and healthy rangelands gets bigger and stronger!
Thank you to everyone who has supported Keystone Conservation’s growth. Your support has allowed us to grow, and through this merger we will be twice as effective at creating positive change for carnivores of the west.
If you have any questions or just want to share your excitement with us,
please give us a call! (406) 587-3389
Website Photo Credits: Diane Hargreaves, Michael Flaherty, Matt Barnes, Garl Germann, and Keystone Staff